Mulberry, or mulberry, isบทความสล็อตYou may have heard of the name The fun of the fire dragon
slot game has come for some time. that this game is a popular money making game
that make huge money It is the story of the Chinese dragon game theme. whose
shape is classified as a reptile or snake It has wings and can spit fire.
According to Chinese beliefs, they still believe that The dragon is a lucky
beast. So you see a dragon statue? carved dragon
one of the berries that can be harvested in June. And it is available for a short time in Japan. Learn about the benefits of mulberry and how to process it for long-term storage. according to the Japanese style
Mulberry or mulberry is a ripe fruit that has a purple-black color. There are varieties with sweetness ranging from 8-15 brix, balanced in taste between sour and sweet. Mulberries are rich in nutrients that are beneficial to the body as follows: Vitamin C in an amount equal to that of mandarin oranges and grapefruits (33 mg per 100 g of mulberry), with vitamin C playing an important role. To help strengthen the body's strong immune system. Helps in better absorption of iron into the body And help suppress the production of melanin, which is the cause of melasma and freckles, etc. Potassium (194 mg per 100 g of mulberry) Mulberry is known as a fruit that is high in potassium. This mineral plays an important role in helping to remove excess salt from the body. Thus preventing edema of the body as well and anthocyanin, which is a highly effective antioxidant that helps prevent cancer and slow down the deterioration of the body.
Ripe mulberries are used by Japanese people to eat yoghurt, make juices, make jams, and make mulberry liqueur. There is a way to do it as follows.
How to make mulberry jam
Mulberry 150-300 g.
1/4 of the amount of granulated sugar
a little lemon juice
how to do
1. Wash off the dust and dirt from the mulberry, pull out the pole and pour the water through a sieve.
2. Put the mulberry fruit in the pan. add sugar Mix well and leave for 30-60 minutes for the sugar to dissolve. Add lemon juice then bring to a simmer over low heat
3. Keep scooping out the bubbles from the pan. and turn off the power when the jam starts to solidify.
4. Place the jam until cool, then scoop it into a container with a lid. and stored in the refrigerator
How to make mulberry liqueur
The method of making mulberry liqueur is similar to how to make plum or apricot liqueur. which can be done as follows
Bottles with lids are sterilized by boiling or using shochu.
equal amounts of mulberries and rock sugar
Sake is shochu or white wine.
1. Wash off any dust and dirt from the mulberry, pull out the stem, then pour the water through a sieve. and leave it until it drains.
2. Place the alternating layers of mulberries with rock sugar in sterilized jars. Arrange the rock sugar on the top layer.
3. Pour shochu or white wine over the sugar and mulberry. Store in a cool place for 1-2 months. After maturity, mix mulberry liqueur with soda or water. drink as you like
In Thailand, we can buy mulberry or mulberry easily and cheaply. If you like the sweet and sour taste and aroma of this fruit. I try to make jam or mulberry liqueur.